View Single Post
Old 12-10-2011, 10:46 AM   #1
Brent Sallee
Member Brent Sallee is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Davis  CA
Posts: 681
Looking for the name of a type of squat

Hey guys,

I can't remember the name of the squat for the life of me. It entails standing on the side of the barbell, where the weight (of one side) is loaded. The individual then squats down, picks up the one side up as high as they can (typically overhead). They barbell is then diagonal (almost vertical) and then the person moves themselves under the bar to a back squat position. They then repeat the previous steps to get the barbell down. Anybody have any idea? Thanks!
  Reply With Quote