View Single Post
Old 01-27-2008, 06:31 AM   #2
Susie Rosenberg
Member Susie Rosenberg is offline
Susie Rosenberg's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Albany  NY
Posts: 1,530
Re: HSPU and ear ringing

The medical term for ringing in the ears is called tinnitus. Do a google search for it and read up on it.

Most likely the position changes of HSPU are setting up your inner ear for turbulence and causing the sensation. I'd suggest avoiding it, if you are sensitive to it, you could develop vertigo, which is even more unpleasant than tinnitus.

Substitute presses for now!

Those who hear not the music, think the dancers mad.
  Reply With Quote