View Single Post
Old 07-16-2007, 02:26 PM   #1
Ben Allen

Profile:
I have always eaten a pretty poor diet. Especially since I was about 17 ( I am now 25). It would not be unusual for me to eat takeaways and fast food 5 days a week. I dont eat breakfast and sometimes dont eat anything till about 2 pm when I will eat a massive amount of fast food and then eat nothing again for about 7 hours.

I dont consider myself fat (about 13% - 15% at 5'11" and 84kg and if I train hard I have been down to 12%), but I saw a photo of myself the other day and realised I have to do something. It's not just about the look but I am getting concerned about my overal health.

So I am givin the zone diet a go, and I do well eating lots of veg and lean meats until the evening when I seem to get really bad headaches and crave crappy food. So I go and pig out and my headache goes. The only thing is because the cravings are so bad and I pig out so much I am probably eatin worse food than I was before.

I could cope with the cravings but when i get headaches etc I wonder if its actually doing me any good.

could anyone let me know if it is normal to feel this way when you change your eating habits, and how long will it last.

Thanks, and sorry for the long post.