View Single Post
Old 08-09-2010, 06:20 AM   #6
Mark Kosmowski

Profile:
Re: Mark's improvements

Saturday and Sunday were rest days.

This morning I actually did something CrossFit-like in nature.

Measurements are estimates based on the Mk I eyeball.

15 degree decline situp / crunch (hands folded across chest, shoulder blades touch support, end of motion when elbows touch quads)

160 # assisted pullups, palm-forward grip

pushups with hands on 9" platform

100 # low row machine

I did sets to 1 or 2 reps before failure, moving to next exercise (a set is 1 set of each exercise, then move on to set 2, etc.).

Set 1 reps: 20, 8, 10, 20
Set 2 reps: 15, 6 - stopped after pull-ups due to seeing Mr. Pukie waving at me from the other end of the gym (nausea).

It took about 10 - 12 minutes to do this workout. The only breaks I took between exercises were to wipe off equipment in accordance with gym rules and between sets 1 and 2 long enough to write down what I did. I still don't remember if I did 8 or 10 assisted pull-ups, so I recorded it as 8. The low row was at a slow - medium speed due to concerns about lower back and the rest of the exercises were at medium - high intensity for as much as I was able to (2nd set of sit-ups got slow for the last 3, but I wanted to get at least 15 in).

If anyone is reading this, a verification of whether this would be considered CrossFit would be great. Thanks!