View Single Post
Old 06-03-2010, 02:55 PM   #7
Carlos Gato

Profile:
Re: Need help with bodyweight WOD programming... any takers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie J. Skibicki View Post
GOALS? What are they? Where are you refers to where you are in regards to your goals. If you want a six pack, what's your BF. If you want to deadlift 500, what is it now, etc. Also, any weaknesses you know of.
I understand now Jamie.

As posted earlier I am 5'8" and 225lbs. My main goal is to trim down. I'm hoping for the 170-180lb range. I don't need a six pack, (though it wouldn't be so bad lol) I want to be able to put on a medium shirt and feel good about it. (Don't think i've ever even owned a medium shirt). I think that i'm at a decent health level (I have very low cholesterol, my average resting heart rate is in the mid 50 to low 60's, bp averages in the high teens to mid 120's. I do a mid 7 minute mile run.) I Also want to achieve a much higher level of overall fitness

Unfortunately my BF% is a rough guesstimate as I have not received my calipers in the mail yet. Based on an online calculator 27.82% using the US NAVY calculations.

My weaknesses right now are in doing pullups/muscle ups. Also i have an old shoulder injury to the right shoulder but it really hasn't stopped me during my WOD's.