Originally Posted by Carlos Gato
If you are talking about physique wise then my main goal is to drop some fat and reach the best fitness level I can.
- 7am Jack3D pre-workout drink and some sort of fruit (apple, banana or orange), multivitamin and Vitamin C supplement
- 8-8:30am Post workout 1 scoop protein drink and a banana
- 11am-12ish chobani greek yogurt
- 2pm-3ish 1 cup cherries
- 5pm-6ish chobani greek yogurt
- 8pm-9ish whole wheat wrap with about 4 ounces lean ground turkey, brown rice, low fat shredded mozarella cheese. With medium sized orange
- 10pm - 1.5 scoop protein drink then drive home and get some sleep.
I see two primary problems here.
1. You're eating tons of cabs.
2. The vast majority of your protein is coming from dairy.
If you want to lose body fat, cut back on the carbs and get rid of the dairy. Focus on eating solid food (not protein shakes and yogurt). As for the greens, if you have a few cups of broccoli, spinach, cauliflower, etc. with 1-2 meals/day, you should be covered. Like you said, you should probably trying upping your protein intake as well.