Thread: CFFB or CFWF?
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2010, 11:41 AM   #3
Jason A Smith

Profile:
Re: CFFB or CFWF?

Joe,

I follow CFFB and I guess the question to you is.....what are YOUR goals ? My goal was to get strong and quick (something I like in spades) and I also wanted something I did not have to program. So CFFB works great for my goals right now. However, I will likely start playing hockey this winter (for fun) and likely will do a little less training which will take me either to In-Season (on CFFB which is an option for you too) or to the CFWF incorporating some conditioning work (likely from CFFB). My next move after this is to learn how to do some Oly lifting, which I will likely follow on olyathlete.com. At some point when I feel like I have adressed most of my weaknesses (gymnastics would be in there as well) and I am happy where I am at I will likely return to the mainpage for a stretch. Right now I am still really liking lifting heavy.

What are your current stats, CFFB also squats (usually) 2Xweek. Follow it for 4 months and you could add between 70-80 lbs on your squat. I think three weeks is still a little early to tell. Most of the real studs over at CFFB have been on it for a year or so. Follow the program, eat and the rest will fall into place.