View Single Post
Old 03-04-2014, 02:11 PM   #150
Mike Lian

Profile:
Re: Review of Get Rx'd Equipment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thomas Malone View Post
Got to use the squat rack a couple times. Very impressed. You really can't go wrong for the money. I only have 260lbs. worth of bumpers so I've only tested it with a total load of 305lbs but it was very steady. Only complaint is that the bar catches will scratch your bar up due to the abrasiveness of the finish on the rack. Other than that, I absolutely love it.
Hey Thomas - Glad to hear you like it!! We built the one-piece squat rack with budget and space concerns in mind. I use it myself and am pleased with how it turned out. We started prototyping the plastic liner on the bar catches thanks to your feedback. View attached pic. I'll PM you when it's available : )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rishi Joshi View Post
I have the Get Rx'd GHD, I couldn't be happier with it. The unit is really solid and they got the toe plate size/angle and knee pad angle just right, unlike a lot of GHDs I see marketed at Crossfitters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Mcfarland View Post
Last week i got the get rx'd linear bearing GHD and wow i was really impressed. 1 I'm a Marine and real picky on my gear i use and I read alot on other forms that you get what you pay for and etc im also on bb.com (boxinggsxr if you have other questions) anyway I walk around at 6'2" and 215lbs not the best in shape but i drop down to 200lbs for fights then back up to 215/220. I was really impressed with how this thing can hold my weight and adjust to my wife's size as well 5'0 95lbs. This completed my garage gym and im very excited to have it. Thank you get rx'd
Rishi and Mac - We really appreciate the feedback. Hearing from satisfied customers makes our day. Awesome to see Crossfitters from garage gym and Games Athletes using and happy with the Get RXd GHD.

to all of our supporters!!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	one piece squat rack.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	38.9 KB
ID:	13241