View Single Post
Old 10-19-2008, 01:36 PM   #41
John Alanis

Profile:
Re: Mid-Atlantic Hopper Challenge

I also want to reiterate my gratitude to all who competed and volunteered. Tom from CF DC, Daisy and Liz from CF Fairfax, John from CF Greyskull, Rudy and Casy from CF Alexandria, and John and Shannon from from CF BWI did an outstanding job as judges. They were consistent and made sure that all competitors performed according to standards.

Thank you to Ryan, owner CF BWI, for hosting the competition. We couldn't have asked for a better spot to run this challenge.

As previously stated, the proceeds from the challenge are being donated to charity. We are able to give $1000 to the Send Me Foundation which falles under the Armed Forces Foundation. They are dedicated to helping soldiers and their families in times of need.

If you have any pictures from the challenge that you'd like to share, please email them to us at CF BWI. We would like to put together a compilation of all the great pics from that day. You can email them to john@crossfitbwi.com and ryan@crossfitbwi.com.

Thanks again! I had a great time and hope that we can do it again sometime soon.