Thread: Anatabloc
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 12:30 PM   #28
Dustin Wintczak

Profile:
Re: Anatabloc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lawson View Post
On my way out the door I gotta say your welcoming committee is tough, so caution, other potential newcomers could also just say “screw it” and go elsewhere for open minded dialog.

The prevalence of Anatabloc in the gym bags of top CrossFit Gamers and other top athletes desiring to maintain their edge coincides with the results of testing from HFL Sport Science, one of the leading organizations in doping control and research. HFL Sport Science batch tested Anatabloc for the presence of a wide range of more than 147 prohibited substances using HFL’s ISO17025 accredited nutritional supplement screens. The testing found Anatabloc to contain no banned substances. With that in mind, countless NHL and NFL players are encourage with the Roskamp Institute research showing good news on the TBI (traumatic brain injury) front.

BTW, one of you mentioned the poor schlub, Bill Goldsmith, screwed, blued, and tattooed - hung out to dry as a dangerous advertiser. !!banned!! It wasn’t very hard to find this.

Bill Goldsmith “I was very disappointed by their decision. I did not see it as an advertisement. I just wanted to share my experience with the product and to provide the scientific data that supports why it works so that other people could do their own due diligence and determine if it might benefit them. Having done Crossfit for a number of years, I know that my workout recovery has improved as a result of Anatabloc. Plus, there may be people doing Crossfit who are diabetics or have thyroid disease and we know that Anatabloc can help those people not to mention the potential benefits for everyone else.”

Based on my short experience here, I’m willing to give Bill the benefit of the doubt, take him for his word. Am I an advertiser? NO. Has Anatabloc helped me? F’nA! Adios.
Copy Paste from their website much? You're a totally objective dude just gatherin facts....

"Isner’s decision to become an Anatabloc® brand ambassador coincides with the Company’s results of testing from HFL Sport Science, one of the leading organizations in doping control and research. HFL Sport Science batch tested Anatabloc® for the presence of a wide range of more than 147 prohibited substances using HFL’s ISO17025 accredited nutritional supplement screens. The testing found Anatabloc® to contain no banned substances."

http://anatabloc.com/2013/01/star-sc...for-anatabloc/ WFS

Oh and studies 1,3 and 4 were all affiliated with the RosKamp institute which............wait for it.............is headed by Dr Michael Mullan, who is....you guessed it....part of the antabloc "research team"! Shocked.

Last edited by Dustin Wintczak : 02-15-2013 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Piling on