View Single Post
Old 07-14-2014, 09:25 AM   #152
Andrew Maas

Profile:
Re: Review of Get Rx'd Equipment

I went to Get RX'd to outfit my home gym based off of word of mouth and these reviews. I ordered their Guillotine, bar, bumpers, KB, and several other items. The items were delivered relatively quick and I received regular e-mail updates. For the most part everything is great and I couldn't be happier. The guillotine doesn't move an inch when performing pull-ups, ring dips, dips with the extension bars, etc. The oly bar is one of the best bars I've used and no issues with the bumpers

The only "bad thing" was that the j-cups that came with the guillotine was that the paint was all chipped up and there were large cracks/splits in the metal. I called the company, quickly received a new order of j-cups only to find them chipped up again but functional, and finally received another set that are great and free of chips. I understand the equipment will get chipped with regular use but I prefer it to be by my use versus the distributor.

Overall, the equipment and the customer service offered by Davis and Harrison was great despite the j-cups, and I will continue to order equipment from them.