View Single Post
Old 04-26-2012, 07:54 AM   #57
Greg Light

Profile:
Re: Compression Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Thurston View Post
I have the Skins A400 long sleeve shirt and tights. I generally only wear them in colder weather but I have also worn them after really beating myself up at the box (I only do a short metcon once or twice a week, I'm on a strength program right now). They certainly help in recovery, whether it's a placebo effect or not, so I use them when I feel I need to.

The Skins are expensive especially if you wear them all the time (as they can get worn out from things like burpees, if your knees hit the floor a lot or lifting if you have a habit of scraping your shins). They are comfortable though. Mine have held up for well over 6 months now so I don't have any complaints with them. I did wear them almost every night during the Winter.

I'm going to be ordering some gear from Spun Performance and take it for a test ride. I am probably going to grab the socks, shorts and short sleeved shirt. I'll post again once I have them and have worn them for a bunch of workouts. I just have to get my sizing right, haha!
Thanks Ron. I'll be curious to hear what you think about how our stuff stacks up vs your Skins stuff. If you have any questions on sizing, please feel free to send me a PM on here or an email to technical@spunperformance.com