View Single Post
Old 10-01-2010, 05:38 AM   #1
Jacob Hurd

Profile:
Need some meal plan help.

Hey guys I'm going for some PFT testing next week and was hoping you could help me plan out my meals. I know it's to late to do anything major but I need something that will give me good energy for the day since there is a good chance I wont be able to eat. The days will follow like this.

1st day arrive at testing center and take a written test for about 2 hours. Now there is a good chance that this process may take several hours for all the applicants. so besides actually taking the test there may be a lot of sitting around and waiting.

Day 2 arrive at 715 for the PFT. it will be 1.5 mile run, push ups, sit ups and a vertical leap. I don't run well with food in my stomach so I will need to eat at least 2 hours before the run. And again there will be a lot of people doing the test so it may end up being do a task and then wait. I wouldn't be surprised if I have to be there 5 or more hours.

My diet. I eat zone. No real restrictions. 19 blocks a day so I have 5 blocks per meal. What do you guys recommend for breakfast? I may try and take a cooler to get in a 2 block snack as well.