Old 01-19-2011, 03:00 PM   #6
Rebecca Roth

Profile:
Re: Biggest Pet Peeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Wallis View Post
Incompetence.
Whiners.
I will second those. Similar to the slow checkers at the store I would say I hate when old people get into the self-checkout lane and take forever to scan and bag each item, and then can't figure out how to pay or can't read the screen.

As far as the gym goes, I would say biggest pet peeve is people who are wasting their potential because they choose to rest more than they work in the gym. Whether that be in terms of excessive rest during a wod or excessive rest days away from the gym, it always effects their performance/times and they whine about it, but don't do anything to change it.

In general pet peeve is people who are perpetually "dieting" but can't actually stick to a single plan or cheat all the time, and if they complain about the diet not working... HULK SMASH. People that are overweight, unhealthy, or immobile due to their inability to do anything they don't enjoy, or attempt to rationalize such behavior, get no love from me.