View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 06:03 PM   #75
Nina Cobb

Profile:
Re: Crossfit Business Plan

My boyfriend and I just got accepted to be an affiliate of CrossFit, the process is not complete, but within the year we hope to own a box down near Birmingham, AL. We are 19, and 22 years old. We have a well generated plan, although at this age we have NOTHING. To walk into a bank and ask for an $80,000 line of credit (or loan) is not going to happen. We are working with a Small Business Development Center so I know we will have a solid business plan, and a solid projection.

My question is; how do we find the "market" for CrossFit? How do we "prove" that CrossFit works!? With us not having any assets, the bank is going to want to know that if we open our doors, there are going to be people that will want to join our box.

.... I'm not sure if i'm being clear on this.. here's an example; do we put an add in the local paper saying "if you would like to see a CrossFit Box in your area, text WOD to 439**343*8" So then we can have "proof" that can be presented to the bank along with our business plan?

Any advise/ideas would be GREATLY appreciated!