View Single Post
Old 06-15-2012, 01:00 PM   #1
Andre Morales

Profile:
7 month Progress Pic

I was actually not going to post anything until I got closer to all my goals but some friends and fellow CFer's have convinced me to share my progress thus far to possibly inspire others. I am still a long way off from where I want to be, but I'm extremely pleased with my results up to this point.

I have increased my overall fitness immensely, increased strength in all major lifts and then of course, there's the physical appearance. I was dabbling with CF back in November of last year and at the time I was just under 250lbs at 5'11", had an ungodly BF% and although I had run several races the year leading up, at that actual time I was lucky if I could run a full mile straight through without stopping.

Today, I am just under 210lbs with a much less BF% (won't know exactly until I do the official BF test later this month) and I look and feel better than I have in years. I'm about to be 33 years old in August and have no intention of being less fit than I am now for the rest of my life! All my lift PR's are in my signature as well as a link to my workout log which I started in February of this year.

I should also note, the most drastic changes to my physique occurred just within the last 6 weeks since I started following a Paleo diet! It's a loose following (about 80/20) but I stay very sensible about what I put in my body. One thing that really helped was tracking all my calories and fat/protein/carb ratios per day for 2 weeks. It helped me really get an understanding for how MY body reacts to different ratios and foods. Now I can pretty much predict how I'm going to look or feel based on what I eat day to day without having to break it down or look into it. To be honest, I'm not very creative in the kitchen, so most of what I eat is very plain and simple....lot's of chicken breasts and salads!

Hopefully these pics and info will provide some encouragement for other noob CFer's. If you have any questions or feedback, please feel free to chime in. Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	progress pic.JPG
Views:	5488
Size:	108.0 KB
ID:	9414  
Log | 5'11" 190lbs | SP 165x1 | PP 220x1 | FS 255x1 | OHS 120x2 | SJ 205x1 | PC 205x1 | Snatch 135x1 | BS 285x1 | DL 375x1 | Grace 3:56 | 500m row 1:31 | 1 mi run 6:38