View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 05:12 PM   #11
Eric Preston

Profile:
Re: HELP! How to get bigger as ectomorph!!!

First, I want to thank all of you who have taken the time to post and guide me in the correct direction so far. I truly appreciate all the help!

My box starts w/ a warm up (today was EMOM 10 burpees for 7 mins), then we move to strength (today was back squat 1RM - I PR'ed at 205#), then the WOD (today was 21, 18, 15, 12, 9, 6, 3: pull ups, HR pushups, 24" box jumps).

I'll definitely try to get away from so many protein shakes... they just started to build up as I began counting my protein intake and was way low.

What would you suggest for good carbs and fats on the go? I have the patients to cook snacks for the week on a Sunday... so that's not an issue... I just don't know what to cook that will stay and be good on the run. I do love sweet potatoes.

I'm not sure what my cal intake is... I've never been hungry before until the last few weeks... I've been almost constantly hungry. I'm thinking it's messing up my sleep? (been having weird dreams and difficulty falling asleep and staying asleep)

What/when do yall eat? How about at work (I'm an attorney and work in an office, but have access to a small fridge that's usually pretty full with others' stuff)?