View Single Post
Old 09-04-2012, 07:06 PM   #10
Blair Robert Lowe

Profile:
Re: Looking for some weightloss help

http://www.trackshoesforsprinters.com/BodyCalc.php wfs

Interesting body fat calculator. I'm sure calipers would be more accurate but I don't have access to any. I'll see about a hydrostatic test when I have $45 to waste.

I'd say stick to IF. I was starting to get pretty good results on it before the Holidays hit last year. If I went back to just working a regular job and training here and there, I'd do it again in a heartbeat. No need to fret about bringing or buying a lunch, trying to figure out what to eat for breakfast, etc. Makes life a helluva lot more manageable sometimes.

I'd say I'm in a similar viewpoint regarding what I eat. Do I feel like restricting myself to this or that or living to 100. No. Live free, die well. If I want to eat a pizza, a tortilla, some lasagna, some icecream, or a soda once in awhile - so be it. I am so sick of seeing FB status updates from people who state " Saw and smelled some bread. Smelled so delicious but I can't eat bread ever again. " JFC people, live in the moment a little. Especially just in case you get killed in some random accident and as you are dying, you are thinking...**** me I'd like a donut and a coke.