View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 02:41 PM   #1
Michelle Stafford

Profile:
My Dream Has Become A Reality, Though I Would Share With Hopes To Inspire Others.

Hello Community,

I just recently received the green light from CrossFit HQ and was approved to open my own Affiliate, CrossFit OutSpoken!!

CrossFit has become my life and absolute joy; my passion to coach and help others runs deep within me. To assist an athlete with achieving their goals, developing inner strength and confidence is priceless and the ultimate reward. I want to inspire others in hope they will inspire many more, I want to make people better inside and out!

I'm currently a Law Enforcement Officer, but will be leaving that career behind to focus on helping others in a different realm, the realm of fitness!! I'm very proud to work and serve my community as a Deputy Sheriff, but my passion for helping others in the realm of CrossFit is far more powerful.

It's a bittersweet and exciting step, I know we will be successful. For we will be pursing excellence and the goal of making people better through an amazing community!!

“There is no passion to be found in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living” – Nelson Mandela

Thought I would share my story.

http://myjourneyrx.com/2014/05/08/cr...hanging-lives/ WFS

Best Regards,

Michelle