View Single Post
Old 04-19-2006, 12:30 PM   #1
Pierre Auge

Profile:
Hey folks I know this is so going to get me into trouble here but this is how I'm going to pay for a University Education.

My company Mission Specific Industries a new startup, is now the sole Canadian supplier for Hi-Temp weights a manufacturer of collegiate style bumpers. I am also the newest retailer for Chapman Power Systems. I will begin selling Michael Chapman's bars and bumpers shortly (within the next few days). Though my intention is to import these into Canada because of the severe lack of availability of quality products in the country, I will be offering CrossFitters globaly the opportunity to buy whatever I'm offering at significant discounts.

I know this is so going into pukies bucket and I understand. I'm risking looking like a profiteering bastard by posting this on the CF forum, but I am in the middle of leaving a successful career in order to teach CrossFit full time.

The Hi-Temp Bumpers are already available at www.mission-specific.com in the kitshop area. And the others will soon be available.