View Single Post
Old 10-23-2018, 01:15 AM   #810
Alex Burden

Profile:
Re: Its me and it's her (the wife)

Tuesday morning and feeling quite good, both of us slept better but not perfect. Wife was in a good mood . a really good mood.
Oh, she told me not to write about this but i have too .... she was all joking and happy this morning while eating her oats and she let one rip!!! , and her comment right out of the bat was "sharing is caring darling" and she broke out in hysterical laughter , she tried to eat and her oats and as soon as i said anything she started laughing and had trouble keeping the oats in her mouth. A great start to the morning.... and yes ladies do let them rip.

Plan for today - something new

Warm up
60 cal row
pipe work
mobility and start to test and set up the plan. Ensuring we have the correct movement and range of movement before we start.

all in all 30min i would say

Something new - Partner - share the load

3 rounds
20 Devil presses 10/22kgs (22/49lbs)
40 Box jump overs

The new movement for us were the devil presses. They looked hard work and boy were they, they were horrible at the same time fun. We found that 2-3's were good for both of us, they really got the hear rate going. Wife loved them and said we need to do them more.

1,1,2,2,3,3,4,4....... unbroken rounds until failure

1 C2B/Pull up (assisted)
1 Push up

then 2,2,3,3 and so on.

Results:
Wife - completed rounds 10/10
Myself - 9+8/10

Wife started and then i followed. She has become really good at push ups, still working on her pull ups, but they will come soon. I went for C2B to make it harder for myself with focus being on a really high kip. My kips we so high that i could get to the lower part of my ribs up to round 7, i was pleased with this as being efficient in the kip will help me with the buttlerfly pull ups/C2B later. I missed the last 2 C2B's, my hand ripped and i lost it. So the wife beat me today... i was pleased for her, 55 push ups and her form was great.

Cool down
sweat and stretch for 20min or so....