View Single Post
Old 04-26-2011, 06:20 PM   #2
Sam Robin
Affiliate Sam Robin is offline
Sam Robin's Avatar
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Berkeley  CA
Posts: 7
Re: Conditional use permit

We've been dealing with this a little further north in Santa Clarita. The process is completely insane. You need to try and get a Minor Use Permit, over a CUP, the process is cheaper and quicker. We were able to convince them to go for a Minor Use Permit. Emphasize small class sizes, and that you hopefully wont be doing construction.

The best way around all of this is to move in to a place that was already a gym, else get ready to start hating your local government.
  Reply With Quote