Old 04-27-2006, 03:29 PM   #6
Jeremy Froley

Profile:
Thursday 060427
For time:
50 Box jump, 24 inch box
50 Jumping pull-ups
50 Kettlebell swings, 1 pood
Walking Lunge, 50 steps (w/ 45 lb. bar overhead, snatch grip)
50 Knees to elbows
50 Push press, 45 pounds
50 Back extensions
50 Wall ball shots, 20 pound ball
50 Burpees (push-up and jump)
50 Double unders

subs - none. added to the lunges.
time - 46:44

That workout looked bad on paper...and was even worse doing it. Absolutely awful!!! Nearly everything went well, i've just gotta move faster! The things that really suck for me are burpees and double unders, followed closely by knees to elbows. When i got to burpees i was at just under 32 minutes...gives you a little idea of just how bad burpees are!! This was the first ever attempt at double unders and they can only improve. I can rattle off 3 or 4 straight jumps before i become a mess and have to regroup! I only decided to add the 45 lb bar overhead to the lunges because someone on the comments section said it was good for some soreness. The only thing i miss from the "bodybuilding" days is the soreness. i really don't get too sore from these workouts, even though the results thus far put any gains i made bodybuilding to shame!! Wait, i take that back, i've gotten some good soreness in the shoulders...mainly after any HSPU workout. I just miss leg soreness, so i attempted to go after some. I think i've added size everywhere but my legs (they've gotten smaller) on crossfit, so any opportunity to increase intensity on them will be taken!!!