View Single Post
Old 11-14-2007, 11:40 PM   #9
John Schneider

Profile:
Re: Chasing Virtuosity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa Quinn View Post
Hey John~
Excellent reading. I am interested in reading your paper once completed on the effect of metabolic conditioning on aerobic capacity. May I ask what enticed you, as a MP, as a Marine, to choose exercise science for grad school? What was your undergrad? Pure curiosity on my part. I enjoy hearing people's story.
My husband enlisted in '84, stationed at El Toro, the Camp Butler/Foster, back to El Toro, went Mecep, 2 years of college at Norwich in VT, Quantico for TBS, Camp Butler/Foster, Camp Lejeune, Anniston AL for advan MP school, Lincoln NE as a MOI, back to Lejeune where he retired out of.
Have a great day~
Lisa Q
Lisa,

I decided to get my MS in ex phys because I eat this stuff up. I got my undergrad in criminal justice before I realized that I didn't want to be a cop in the civilian world. I minored in fitness my last year and a half of undergrad. I'll be getting out in Feb and will be opening my own affiliate in Pittsburgh.

Wish your husband a belated 232nd birthday for me. I went through Anniston for enlisted MP school back in '98. We were one of the last classes to go through there before they moved everything to Leonardwood, Missouri.