Thread: Renegade Diet
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2013, 04:48 PM   #45
Michael Dries

Profile:
Re: Renegade Diet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulo Santos View Post
For anyone that has downloaded the calculator, I have revised it a while ago and made it much easier. So far it has been working great for me. I feel better and a little leaner.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...2c&usp=sharing (WFS)
I started using your version of the calculator this week on Sunday. I think it might be little skinny on the calories though. I started the week at 171 and entered 175 as my target weight. I've been hitting macro's and calories perfectly and I'm down to 167 this morning. I'm notably leaner too. I built my own but you beat me too it before I was happy with it (it was far too complicated on the programming side). I like your +15 -15 calorie cycling though.

Strength wise I'm feeling good though, I even decreased my coffee intake. There's definitely something to coconut oil in a little caffeine before a workout though.

I'm planning on sticking to the rescription through the rest of this wendler cycle (just started a new one this week). And we'll see where I'm at. If I drop too much weight or strength I'll change the multiplier to 16 until I start gaining weight again.

BTW Wendler's BBB challenge is no joke. The 3rd month is 5x10 @ 70%, holy crap.