View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 07:09 PM   #1
Andrew Schechterly

Profile:
New Crossfitter... Workout?

Hey guys,

I'm brand spankin' new to Crossfit (and exercise in general) and just thought I'd take the time to introduce myself. I'm 20 years old, from Pennsylvania, and I just gave up smoking cigarettes after 5 years and have committed myself to getting in shape and eating right (or much better, at least). I was introduced to Crossfit by a friend who lives in the apartment above where I work and the general concept of it... how it was laid out and everything... and how the WOD's were seemingly geniusly random... it sucked me right in.

I've been doing Crossfit only for about 4 or 5 days... with one day off after the thrusters. Ouch. I'm looking forward to seeing how much I can improve... because, believe me... I'm starting at square one when it comes to fitness.

I'm sure I could go back into the archives and find a previous workout to do... but I thought it would be more interesting if you guys would recommend me one... any one at all... for me to do on the rest day tomorrow. I have access to almost everything I could need at the local gym except for rowing machines and rings.

Thanks in advance and I'm looking forward to growing mentally and physically with you all. =]