View Single Post
Old 11-21-2008, 03:08 PM   #10
Sharon Goff

Profile:
Smile Re: Pinkalicious Posts: Pouts & Praise

Ahhhhhh... I'm ever so much better today. I'll start with my homework and work my way back to the WOD at Amy's Garage Gym aka torture chamber aka rockin workout joint.

This evenings homework consists of a warm bath, (I added bubbles and a glass of wine), followed by stretching to release the toxins from my tight, trembly tendons, and finally many cups of hot tea to flush the toxins both from my muscles and with any luck my stubborn intestines.

Weekend Homework is stations of 60 second planks, r lunge, l lunge, and weighted ball high pulls X 4.

Today's workout was jumping rope just to get warmed up, working on form with little or no weight, and learning a new 'game' called slam ball. It was really, really fun!!

It's kind of nice not knowing what's in store for me each day until I show up. I dread going for a good 12 hours before time to go, but on the rare day that I can actually see improvement in some part of me, it's a huge high!! Today was that kind of day. Even though I know the break was only because my body wouldn't do anything more, it was still a good day for me cause I went anyway, and did something.

Peace out,
Pinkalicious