View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 11:39 AM   #1
Eric G Taylor

Profile:
Running a garage box

Well like everyone else I'm in the waiting pool to get an email from HQ. I'm giddy everyday waiting so its nice to read some of these threads and realize I'm not the only one. I do have a few questions tho.

So while I am in the holding pattern I figured to get my feet wet I would offer classes out of my garage which is where I workout at. I dont really know how to market it tho without advertising CF. I know that I can say I'm a L1 trainer but that's it.

Anyone else out there started in their garage and did the same thing if not simular to what I'm doing? What are some things I can do for marketing without shooting myself in the foot. I am currently on Active Duty in the Army so while I'm in I figured I would start extremely small and then by the time it's time for me to get out I could have found a space and moved in. looking to start in a space about 800-1000 sq ft and work from that for a few years or until membership grows. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time.