View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 10:45 AM   #5
Geoff Case

Profile:
Re: Pursuit Rx, supplements designed for CrossFit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Enge View Post
Geoff - I don't think Chris has to buy any other brand of supplement... he owns At Large Nutrition. Just FYI.

Seriously, though - tell us what makes your product worth more than other comparable supplements. I mean in terms of efficacy, it doesn't really mean much to me that the protein supplement is gluten/hormone/gmo free.

Not trying to be harsh, just trying to learn from the horse's mouth as it were.
Thanks for the heads up on Chris, lol.

Honestly if the natural ingredients and sweeteners aren't a huge draw to you then the flavor could sway you. I honestly think we've created one of the best tasting all natural supplements to date. Obviously I could tell you a huge list of ways we tried to ensure the purity and efficacy of the product but it's better to just show you the results. We had the pre-workout and recovery proteins tested by the University of Mary-Hardin Baylor with two separate groups of Crossfitters, one using Pursuit Rx and the other one as a control group. The findings were pretty amazing. We are posting the official results on our website shortly. I'll be sure to link it here when we do.

We'll also be at all the regionals and the Games doing live sampling if you want to check us out there.