Thread: CrossFit Rocks.
View Single Post
Old 02-03-2008, 10:22 AM   #2
Mickey O'Neil

Profile:
Re: CrossFit Rocks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Houghton View Post
Sorry, but I couldn't help reading another thread at many people getting negative about moderators, Coach, open source/not open source, negativity, and wanting to post something. Instead of getting lost in the other thread, I thought I would open one so people could express their compliments to the many people who contribute to this fantastic program. Since August, I have lost 40 lbs, and gotten in better shape than I have ever been in. I went to a cert, and am in the process of affiliating. Any time I want a workout for someone, I look at all of the previous workouts that are posted, including ones from several affiliates. I know that it is safe to go on the boards at work because the moderators do a great job making sure that is possible. I also have seen videos from many different people and looked at the FAQ many times for help. So I would just like to say thank you to all of the people that make this community fantastic and free.

I am with you Michael! I am also in Sun City - small world, huh! Maybe we could work out together sometime or you could let me know more about your affiliate - i would love to help out.