View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 09:56 PM   #1
Jeffrey Hensley

Profile:
Bodyweight Strength and Conditioning

Hi everyone, so I have a question in regards to going bodyweight training, with only 1-2 sort of weight days added into the mix for the next 2-3 months or so. I've been wanting to focus on getting better at my bodyweight skills for a long time along with my strength and conditioning and have decided it would be best to pretty much strip any "weight" training away. I am decently strong with the ability to do the basic bodyweight movements efficiently, but the more technical movements are my pet peve and I want to nail them down before I continue on with any actual serious weight work. I train out of my garage gym and was wondering if there are any sites that would be great to use in regards to bodyweight training? Also, if anyone would have any thoughts as to what would be a good option for training weighted 1-2 times per week. I'm mainly gearing more towards stamina on the weights rather than pure strength so any help there would be nice. I know this is a bit long, but if anyone could refer me to a site or give me some advice as to what I should do that would be great! Thanks everyone!