View Single Post
Old 11-25-2008, 02:31 PM   #1
Nikki Young

Profile:
Paleo recipe affiliate

Hey everyone,

As some of you already know Iíve put together a couple of Paleo Cookbooks. As the paleo diet is something a lot of crossfitters follow and recommend i thought i would make a quick post to see if any CF affiliates who have a webpage/blog (or anyone with a webpage) would like to become an affiliate of the cookbooks.

I have 50% commissions set for each sale ($49 sale and $29 sales). I also have a variety of banners which you can use on your website. When someone clicks on the banner/link from your site and purchases the cookbook/s you will receive commissions, this could ultimately help bring in some revenue for you and your businesses.

Itís easy to set up an affiliate account and it is free through clickbank. You can check out the banners I have here: www.paleocookbook.com/affiliates.html (page with information on how to set up an affiliate account, as well as banners to use WFS).

Also, by visiting the website your clients can sign up and receive 10 free paleo recipes
The site is www.paleocookbook.com (paleo cookbook homepage, information on what is included in the recipe books and purchase links WFS).

If you have any questions about becoming an affiliate or any set up questions like putting a banner on your site. Feel free to PM me on the forum or you can e-mail me at shnikkidrum@hotmail.com

Nikki