Estimated BF: 23%
Estimated LBM: 114 lbs

Desired Intake
PRO: 114g
CHO: 160-185g
FAT: 95g

PRE workout: 50g CHO, 20g PRO
POST workout: 10g PRO

I will be focusing on muscle gain as opposed to fat loss, although I do expect to lose some fat as well. I am doing this for a couple of reasons. 1) I am significantly more concerned with gaining muscle and getting stronger than losing fat. 2) I am naturally a pretty lean person. 3) I work and work out a lot. My days are long and active. I did not come to this decision alone, but with the advice of Erin and Greg given the above facts

In addition to focusing on my caloric intake, and my PRE/PERI/POST nutrition, I will be cleaning up my diet. In particular I will be avoiding dairy, grains, sugar, alcohol. This should help me lean, but more importantly I am hoping with improve my performance. When I eat well (and avoid these things) my body is more on point and my asthma becomes irrelevant.

The competition officially starts August 9th. Because measuring food is new to me, I will be posting my meals for the next week in order to work out any tweaks before the games begin.