155 x 5
165 x 1
175 x 1
185 x 1
195 x 1
205 x 1
210 x 1
**all weights in lbs.

All felt good today and i was happy with the weight i put up. It was the first time doing heavy thrusters, so i really didn't know what to expect. The 210 was definitely a max effort. I don't believe i could have gone heavier without the weight stopping on the way up.

My warm-up today consisted of playing around on the rings for over an hour. Not my rings, of course, as they are nowhere to be seen yet. The rings were the homemade PVC variety and were supplied by Crossfitter James Climer who was in town and joined us for the workout today. James is a great guy and i can't thank him enough for bringing the rings...and letting us keep them!! We basically did a bunch of dips, L sits, and various other things that he showed us. It's only my 2nd time ever using rings, so everything is still very new to me. I did knock out 3 consecutive muscle-ups from an L-hold position, though. I can already feel my midsection tightening up from all the ring work!!!

A very big thanks to James for coming out and training with us. We look forward to seeing him every time he's in town!

Anthony- I'll pass the word on to Santos...though suddenly it seems like he is actually popping on to the boards. It's about damn time!!