View Single Post
Old 09-27-2008, 11:44 PM   #2
Philip Stablein
Member Philip Stablein is offline
Philip Stablein's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Baltimore  MD
Posts: 110
Re: Decline push up question

I think we generally call them incline push-ups, elevated push-ups, or piked push-ups. The angle similarity will depend on your body angle. /shrug

Do recall that you are limited by your bodyweight. We mostly just use them to transition to handstand push-ups.
South Baltimore CF
  Reply With Quote