Thread: Reebok Employee
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 10:34 AM   #2
Lorenzo Aguilera

Profile:
Exclamation Reebok Employee

To whom this may concern,
My name is Lorenzo Aguilera. I am a Reebok employee with store #139 in El Paso, TX. I am an AVID CrossFit athlete reigning out of CrossFit R-K-U. My question is about my interest in CrossFit Level 1 Certification and help with improving health and fitness to my store and community.
I have already began conducting weekly(and it's becoming daily, or as often as I work), wod's at our store. However, I am not Level 1 Certified, yet highly confident in my capabilities, knowledge and experience with the "sport of fitness".
Is there a way Reebok can help sponsor some sort of Level 1 Cert for employees?

"Reebok opened the first Reebok CrossFit Box for employees at its global headquarters in Canton, Mass., in September of 2010. Today, approximately 400 employees a week complete WODs at the Box (named Reebok CrossFit One) and 60 employees have completed the CrossFit Level 1 trainer course".
(Off the coorporate.reebok.com site, also, statements I am curious and asking about...)
-http://corporate.reebok.com/en/about_reebok/Reebok%20CrossFit.asp

If so, what is the process? Also, once Level 1 Certified has been achieved, how can we get equipment and gear at our store to help enhance our abilities?
I have BIG plans to make BIG enhances in health and fitness in store #139. I'm requesting expert wisdom and assistance. Is there anyone who can help? Below will be ALL my contact info (to include store phone number). I apprehensive about reaching out through Facebook however, I've been researching and havent gotten the answers I've been looking for.
Thanks,
Lorenzo Aguilera
Email: mach62avelli@gmail.com
Cell: (915)443-0333
Alt: (915)443-0360
Work: (915)772-1393