View Single Post
Old 11-30-2013, 01:17 AM   #26
Eric Montgomery

Profile:
Re: At Large Nutrition (ALN) - Results & Opticen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Wong View Post
Hi Eric,

When I say: "At Large Nutrition did not supply the information of their products if they are FDA approved or not. I bought ALN products based on the reviews that I read online."

I was referring Cam to the time when I ordered the products from their website as I could not found their products anywhere else. There was no statement about the FDA approval on ALN website's description of both Opticen and Results.

In regards to the conjugated linoleum acid, United States' Poison Control Department was the one that claimed that particular ingredient within Opticen to be something that can induce hepatitis.
http://www.atlargenutrition.com/terms-of-use WFS

"At Large Nutrition disclaims all liability related to any information, or the use of said information, on this site. Both At Large Nutrition and the authors of this site recommend that you always consult with your own physician regarding any issues of general health, specific medical conditions, or the use of any dietary supplement. No statements or products on this site are intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The Food and Drug Administration has not evaluated any of the statements on this site."

Pretty standard disclaimer you'll find on any supplement company's site. Read the labels on your tubs of Results and Opticen and I'll guarantee something similar is on there.

As for the CLA: "The United States Food and Drug Administration categorizes CLA as generally recognized as safe (GRAS) status for certain food categories, including fluid milk, yogurt, meal replacement shakes, nutritional bars, fruit juices and soy milk. With GRAS status, food companies are able to add CLA to products in these food categories."

You either misunderstood the doctor about it being dangerous, or he was badly misinformed.

Last edited by Eric Montgomery : 11-30-2013 at 01:19 AM.