25 pullups
50 deadlifts (135lbs)
50 pushups
50 box jumps
50 floor wipers (135lbs)
50 thrusters (65 lbs)
25 pullups

TIME: 21:11 Pr by 41 secs!!

This is one of my favorite workouts because it feels like an obstacle course. I definitely owe the PR to the kipping pullups. I got a rhythm going and did about 7 in a row which I have never done before. So I finished them much faster. I was only able to get 15 reps of the deads in a row when I use to get 25. The only reason why I stopped at 15 was because my forearms were on fire and I couldn’t hold on anymore. I figured out this was because of the kipping pullups. I was still ahead of my normal pace after the deads, pushups, and box jumps. I looked at my watch after the box jumps and saw I was way ahead. I did the swipers faster than normal too but hit a metcon wall when I got on the thrusters. Oh man was that bad!! I had to break it down to sets of 15 and 10 because I just couldn’t breath. I guess my tank was on empty by then lol. The last set of pullups was just torture because I was dead tired and was going 2 by 2 cuz my lungs were on fire and I wanted to shatter my PR but was only able to by 41 secs cuz I almost met pukie.
I love this workout!!!!!!!