View Single Post
Old 08-16-2009, 09:56 AM   #8
Arturo Garcia

Profile:
Re: My 28 day challenge.

August 15th:

Can of tuna in water. 1 tbsp dijon mustard, olive oil, olives and capers, a tiny bit of sesame oil, lots of celery, raw this time.

Red cabbage, a ton, two small carrots, olive oil, 1/3 of an avocado, a bit of balsamic vinegar, ACV. Two smoked pork chops cooked in coconut oil. Green tea.

Melon, maybe 9oz.

Lean beef, 8oz. A bit over half a pack of frozen spinach (whole pack is 1lb), after boiling until not frozen, tons of olive oil over it. I gotta admit it did not taste good. Two days ago was much better. I actually drank 1 tbsp of coconut oil to add more calories, even though I used tons of olive oil.

NOTE: No wine today, and surprisingly, no nuts and seeds. I admit I did try to reduce a bit of calories today after yesterday's ton of wine, hence no nuts/seeds and no bit of wine either. But I still ended up eating tons of fat in all 3 meals, except the melon snack. But all good. About the can of tuna: I am aware of the mercury issue, hence you'll rarely see it in this log. I think once in a while wont do much harm.