View Single Post
Old 03-19-2012, 09:23 AM   #9
Michael V. Erickson

Profile:
Re: Anatabloc

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Goldsmith View Post
Katherine,

Did you actually go to the links provided? There are links to the results of the studies I mentioned in that post that I provided the link to. The head of Johns Hopkins Endocrinology Dept. has been presenting the results of a study that was performed regarding Thyroiditis to seminars of other physicians. There is plenty of information on the internet for you to do your own due diligence. I don't expect anyone to just take my word for it.

It has worked for me and there is lots of anecdotal evidence that others are benefiting from it (that is why I included the info. on Facebook, Amazon and GNC) as well in addition to the studies and, as you have already pasted in your post, one peer reviewed article that has already appeared in the European Journal of Pharmacology.

As I have already stated, I want people to be aware of it and then have them make their own decision after performing their own due diligence. If it is not for you, that's great. But, there may be other people who could benefit from it as I have.

I may be mistaken, but I sense an antagonistic tone to your post. That is the last thing I want. I simply want people to be aware of
Anatabloc because I believe it can help many of them. I want each person to make the decision that is right for them. But, there is no decision to be made if they don't even know about it.

Take care,

Bill
Thanks Bill. I checked your links, the science sounds plausible, but my education is physics and engineering and I'm not competent to judge this science. The testimonials are great. I wonder how many of them are people who like you are also invested in the company. That thought has to cross one's mind. Two things, I wish it wasn't so expensive for a sample to try out, and I wish someone fairly expert at inflammation like Dr. Barry Sears would take a look at this a give his evaluation. I read about Fred Couples going to Germany for injections not approved by the FDA which he credited for his pain relief. That was the middle of last year. It's wonderful that he has found a solution for his chronic back pain but unclear what exactly is responsible. That said, thank you for the original post, I had never heard of anatabloc before, it looks very interesting and I will keep my eye on it. I'm 63 with many old injuries and I'd like to stay active for as long as possible.