For those who don't want to flip through the PDF, let's try this:
1. For a long time I thought I was exercising. Then I started Crossfit.
2. I thought I was in shape until I started CrossFit.
3. CrossFit or Not fit!
4. I'd like to introduce you to my close friend Pukie...
5. Crossfit is my daddy
6. There's a thin line between being hard and being stupid...and we're just the men/women to cross it.
7. Unfit or Crossfit, It's up to you.
8. Crossfit, 'cause chicks dig it.
9. Body by Crossfit
10. Crossfit, the Nicad body, keeps going and going and...
11. Crossfit: So good when it's hard.
12. Crossfit: The masochist's workout.
13. Crossfit.com Age reversal system
14. Crossfit.com Real pain for real gain.
15. Crossfit.com: The coach's coach
16. CrossFit: we help you get in touch with your innard self.
17. CrossFit or Armpit
18. CrossFit: people that heave together cleave together.
19. CrossFit: It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that ring.
20. CrossFit: a healthier way to puke.
21. CrossFit: Cleaning up the fitness community.
22. If the CrossFits, bear it. (we all have one).
23. Because a strong back is a terrible thing to waste
24. Crossfit.com: Puking without the hangover.
25. Crossfit.com: Some say I'm certifiable.
26. Crossfit.com: Start working or keep staring - your choice.
27. If you think I am crazy, you should see what they are doing on CrossFit.com
28. CrossFit.com isn’t for everybody . . . only for people who want REAL fitness
29. No, I am not dead. I have just finished my Workout of the Day on
CrossFit.com; (in mirror image print): “Another CrossFit athlete has collapsed here”
30. Push yourself beyond the limit, and then push some more--CrossFit.com
31. CAUTION: fast moving objects, wet floors from sweat, and puke are generated from this athlete. Please keep your distance.
32. If you can read this, I have passed out again. Please wake me before my next set.
33. CrossFit.com - Git’er DONE!
34. Specialization is for insects.
35. CF.com - If you ain't Chinning you ain't Winning
36. CF.com - Warning: May Contain Nuts
37. CF.com - Putting the Fun Back into Regurgitation
38. We put the FIT back in fitness
39. Crossfit.com: For those bored of routine fitness.
40. Crossfit.com: Beyond the fitness routine. Beyond routine fitness.
41. We put the FIGHT back in fitness
42. CrossFit.com: Craic for fitness addicts
43. General Advisory: Elite Athleticism
44. CrossFit: When you care enough to be the very best.
45. Think you're exercising? Go to crossfit.com.
46. It's not steroids. It's CrossFit.
47. Get the F--- outta my way! Crossfit.com
48. What the F--- are you staring at?! Crossfit.com
49. You call that exercising? Crossfit.com
50. Your gym sucks! Crossfit.com
51. Go climb a rope.
52. Wanna see my dumbbell thruster?
53. I'm the After picture.
54. I only date CrossFit guys.
55. I only date CrossFit women.
56. Ready for anything.
57. Macho and stupid is... as macho and stupid does.
58. Stop bugging me. My wife does crossfit, and she'll kick your ***!
59. Insanely fit... crossfit.com
60. If fitter is better... crossfit.com
61. Work like you don't need money,
Love like you've never been hurt, dance like no one's watching, and work out until you puke. crossfit.com
62. Tabata like there's no tomorrow crossfit.com
63. Routine is the Enemy
64. You are what you lift.
65. Make natural selection cry for its momma.
66. We're looking for a few good jerks.
67. If you ain't pukin You ain’t tryin
68. I'll show you my jerk If you'll show me your snatch
69. Changing fitness, one jerk at a time
70. CrossFit.com: We want to share our WOD with the world.
71. If your report card looked like this:
What kind of grades would you have?
Crossfit.com - ruining the fitness curve.
72. Crossfit.com - Where 7 ladies always kick everyone's ***.
73. Crossfit.com - Weightlifting gymnasts with the lungs of porpoises
74. Crossfit.com - Thrusters, swinging and some other hard stuff. 'Cause it's good for the abs.
75. Crossfit.com - Snatches, jerks and some good clean fun.
76. [Image: Pukie Smiling, green-mouthed]
Subtitle: "Got CrossFit?"
77. Max out 'til you blackout...Crossfit
78. You'll get all the rest you need when you're dead...Crossfit.
79. I eat my wheaties out of the skulls of bodybuilders...Crossfit.
80. What are you lookin' at, ya pencil neck geek?
81. Close your mouth and go back to your pec deck...Crossfit.
82. CAUTION: PERSON AT WORK!
83. Get outta my way, I'm comin' through!
84. Not right in the head...Crossfit.
85. True steel does not fear the test by fire...Crossfit
86. Never stop pushing it...crossfit
87. We let our performance do the talking...Crossfit
88. No deposit, no return.
89. Pursuing perfection, but accepting excellence.
90. Forget about looks; worry about results.
91. Crossfit formula for success: outwork the competition.
92. Victory comes at a price. The question you must ask yourself is...What price are you willing to pay?
93. You can't hire someone to workout for you.
94. It's always too soon to quit.
95. It's hard to beat a person who never quits.
96. The Crossfit athlete does what losers don't want to do.
97. I didn't hear no bell.
98. Sweat is the lubricant of success.
99. The only discipline that lasts is self-discipline.
100. The two Crossfit rules of perseverance:
Rule #1. Take one more step.
Rule #2. When you think you can't take one more step, refer to Rule #1.
101. Average is the Crossfit enemy.
102. Olympic weight set...$300
Door mounted Pull-up bar...$12
Homemade Gymnastic rings...$10
Me crushing you...PRICELESS!
103. CrossFit.com: making friends with max heart rates.
104. CrossFit.com: have you hugged the floor today? (Back of shirt: No, you can't
work in. I'm doing this for time.)
105. CrossFit.com: the hammer to my anvil.
106. Crossfit...Run you down and beat you up
107. Pec deck.......Ha...that one is great!
108. Ignore that sound.........its just my heart trying to burst out of my chest
109. if at first you don't succeed, maybe its time you met crossfit
110. Crossfit.com Embarrassing fitness fanatics since 1996
111. Crossfit.com Humbling fitness fanatics since...
112. "I got owned" crossfit.com
113. Train hard, play hard, stay hard, crossfit.com
114. My balls weren’t always this big....crossfit.com
115. A tired boy is a good boy. alternatively: a tired body . . .
116. One more rep
One more rep
One more rep
One more rep
One more rep
117. Got puke?
118. Whether you're the mugger or the muggee, you need us.
119. More fun than the South Bronx on a Saturday night.
120. YOUR WORKOUT AIN'T S#!T !!!
121. I'm gonna make you my girlfriend!--CrossFit.com
122. How'd ya like me to kick your a@@!?--CrossFit.com
123. Under the CROSSFIT Logo
Valor delights in the test
124. It pays to be fit...It Saves to be CrossFit.
125. CrossFit "BRING IT !!"
126. CrossFit: Little Haikus of Action.
'll be doing some more crazy **** tomorrow.
128. CrossFit - Constantly Varied If Not Randomized Functional Movements, Executed at High Intensity
129. Crossfit.com You can't handle the truth
130. Vorsprung durch Crossfit
131. CROSSFIT.COM - Don't ask...it works all my muscles.
132. If you can read this, then my workout is over.
133. CROSSFIT.COM - Brings out the neuroendocrine in you.
134. CROSSFIT.COM - Try this for size!
135. CROSSFIT.COM - Real intensity, for real athletes.
136. Workout 15 minutes, Crossfit 24/7
137. Exturbo ergo vomitus (I do thrusters, therefore I puke)
138. Front of shirt: Orange road construction sign with: body work ahead; Back of shirt: Crossfit
139. I did Fran
140. Have you done Fran? (or any other girl)
141. crossfit.com -- Try to Keep Up
142. crossfit.com -- This is Gonna Hurt
143. This Is NOT Your Trainer's Workout
144. My Workout Can Beat Up Your Workout
145. Hit the wall... and keep on punching.
146. What you thought you knew was wrong.
147. I Fought the WOD and the WOD Won
148. The Method to My Madness
149. Go Hard, Go Fast, or Go Home
150. WOD is Fitness
151. crossfit.com -- Do the Work
152. Take a Deep Breath. Now Do It Again.
153. It's All in the Lifts
154. Crossfit -- A Better Way to Suffer.
155. Exertus ergo vomitus (I exert, therefore I puke)
156. Whatever we do, we don't do it halfway.
157. The new standard...Crossfit
158. There's no crying in crossfit.
159. Sweat + sacrifice = success.
160. Yeah, this thing’s got a HEMI.
161. All work and no play makes Jack kick your ***.
162. It's not the time you spend in the gym that counts, it's what you put into the workout.
163. Your workout is a very fragile thing.
164. Crossfit's "SHUN" words:
165. Yeah, I puked in the trash can...So what?
166. What's your workout?....IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR WORKOUT IS!
167. Not everyone can be the best...so get used to it.
168. Learn from the legend.
169. Winners never whine.
170. Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.
171. Crossfit...There is no substitute!
172. The person who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the person who will win.
173. No guts...No glory.
174. It ain't braggin' if you can do it.
175. I love doing things most people can't...Crossfit
176. It's all mind over matter. I don't mind and you don't matter.
177. Train hard. Be hard. Hard to beat. Crossfit
178. Pound for pound...Faster and Stronger.
179. Crossfit builds character.
180. If you're happy as a loser, you'll always be a loser.
181. I let my performance do the talking.
182. I can't means I won't.
183. I win, not by chance but by preparation...Crossfit
184. If you want to win...Crossfit
185. Being all heart can't help you win if you're not physically fit...Crossfit
186. Come get some intestinal fortitude...Crossfit
187. I'm a chick magnet...Barbara, Chelsea, Fran, etc.
188. If the record isn't broke...BREAK IT!
189. Fringe athletes...eat my dust.
190. Fear can be conquered...Crossfit
191. The mind controls the body, the body does not control the mind.
192. Reaching maximal potential, one WOD at a time...Crossfit
193. The taste of defeat has a unique flavor...or so they tell me...Crossfit
194. Variety is the spice of life...Crossfit
195. Yeah, I cheated. I used crossfit.
196. To know thyself, one should exert thyself.
197. I don't give up, and I never give in.
198. It can't be painful if it's good for you...Crossfit
199. Crossfit...the shortcut to victory.
200. Crossfit... it will make you a SEXUAL TYRANASAURUS...Just like me!
201. Be a stud, not a dud...Crossfit
202. You can't turn back the clock. But you can wind it up again...Crossfit
203. When you've got it...flaunt it.
204. For fast acting relief, try slowing down.
205. To become a champion, go one more round...Crossfit
206. Clean It! Jerk It! (or just "Jerk It!") CrossFit
207. A good snatch makes you hurt so good. CrossFit
208. Gwen, Diane, etc You don't have to marry these girls to get mistreated. CrossFit
209. Row, thrust, pull-up, puke, repeat CrossFit
210. I stink because I actually sweat. CrossFit
211. Caution: May Cause Dry Heaves CrossFit
212. Jerking it like there's no tomorrow. CrossFit
213. Crossfit: It's what you're staring at!
214. Crossfit: We don't need no stinkin' machines!
215. Crossfit: I'd rather be stronger than I look!
216. Crossfit: Breakfast tastes good the second time!
217. Crossfit: What your sweat glands were meant for!
218. Crossfit: Max heart rate is only a number!
219. Crossfit: The only a$$ kicking you'll love!
220. Crossfit: It's not just an obsession anymore!
221. CrossFit: It's what’s for dinner.....again
222. Five rounds for time: Crossfit.com
223. What, you've never seen a pull up before?: Crossfit
224. Thrusting your way to a better you: Crossfit
225. Some days you eat the WOD, and some days the WOD eats you. www.crossfit.com
226. Have you shot your WOD today? www.crossfit.com
227. Try it. I dare you. www.crossfit.com
228. [This next idea is a little complex, but I think it'll work as a visual. Pick a
nasty WOD - one of "the ladies" would be best, perhaps Barbara? Then write
it out - sets, reps, load, "For time," etc. Put it on a shirt with "her" name, and
underneath put "Just try it." and the URL]
229. Puke is just weakness leaving the body! www.crossfit.com
230. Curls? You've got to be kidding me?
231. Why don't you lift something instead of just staring?
232. Cardio? Riiiiiight!!!
233. Certified ANaerobics Instructor
234. You call it dangerous, I call it functional!
235. Are you using that barbell? No, of course you're not.
236. They laughed at Galileo, Columbus and Edison. Who's got the last laugh now? www.crossfit.com
237. Crossfit: When you get bored of the routine!
238. Crossfit: Darwin accelerated.
239. The perfect machine is...you: Crossfit
240. bodybuilding? (or cardio, curls, etc.)
Yeah, I used to do that. I also used to believe in Santa Claus and the tooth ferry. www.crossfit.com
241. When I became a man I put away childish things. www.crossfit.com
242. Your heart only has so many beats: use them wisely - CrossFit
243. Don't they have a machine that does that? Let me use the bar!
244. Pull up bars are not for stretching!
245. It's the functionality, stupid!
246. If you can read this, the ***** (Barbara, Chelsea, etc...) fell on me. (On back of shirt so it's readable when you're lying face down)
247. Breakfast, not just for breakfast anymore.
248. Never let fear and common sense stop you.
249. The last thing you hear before someone barfs at Crossfit: "Hey y'all, Tabata this!"
250. Great lift. Now try it with a HR of 190! --Crossfit
251. I'm here to chew bubblegum and kick ***...And I'm all out of bubblegum.
252. Training for all contingencies...Crossfit
253. Gonna beat ya like ya stole somethin'...Crossfit
254. Wanna shot at the title?
255. Do you feel lucky?...Well do ya, punk?
256. If you ain't pukin', you ain't training hard enough...Crossfit
257. Crossfit...Nothing else comes close.
258. More knockdown power than a .44 Magnum...Crossfit
259. Eating lightning and crapping thunder...Crossfit.
260. I'm not bulletproof...YET!
261. I'm the lunatic your mother warned you about.
262. I'll get all the water I need when I'm dead, it rains and seeps through my coffin...Crossfit
263. Quit wishing and start training...Crossfit
264. Don't cheat yourself.
265. Keep staring...It motivates me.
266. Stop being a slack jaw...Crossfit
267. Unless you train Crossfit, Zip it!
268. Bodybuilders: Look like Tarzan...Weak like Jane. (That's for Dan John)
269. Crossfitters: Rip the arms off of bodybuilders and beat them with the bloody stumps.
270. Crossfit.com...Fight Gone Bad
271. Out of the box training for functional results Crossfit.com
272. Your muscles are for show, my muscles are for go!
273. CROSSFIT.COM - Real Phys. Ed.
274. CROSSFIT.COM - Competence leads to dominance.
275. Crossfit is a dish best served cold - Old Klingon proverb.
276. pain is good, extreme pain is extremely good
277. pain is merely weakness leaving the body
278. Here I lie,gasping, crossfit,
Feels like by a truck I've been hit.
O, woe, by the crossfit bug I've been bit,
No longer am I allowed to merely sit.
279. Oh, Sh@@
I can't breathe,
I could be sitting in a bar
To chase once again
281. While you be illin', we be willin'.
282. Crossfit: The best time you've ever had feeling miserable!
283. Crossfit: It's a fitness thing; you wouldn't understand!
284. DesCartes: I think, therefore I am.
Glassman: I Crossfit, therefore I puke.
285. That tasted better on the way in.
286. Out of life's school of war: What does not destroy me, makes me stronger.-- Nietzsche
287. The more you sweat in peace, the less you bleed in war.
288. your workout program is useless--cf.com
289. Everything you know about fitness is wrong--crossfit.com
290. "I've got good news."
"Is the guy suing me for recommending he bounce the weight off his chest in
the bench dropping the charges of negligence??"
"No, my brother just banged out Fran 30 seconds better then his last attempt."
291. CrossFit.com: Leonidas would have approved.
292. Banging our heads into walls because it feels so good when it stops.
293. I fear no man, but some women.
294. The only thing I let kick my butt.
295. The spirit of pain; the spirit of freedom.
296. I get all the bananas. CrossFit.Com
297. Nothing better once you've had the best.
298. All we ask is that you show us your guts/what you're made of.
299. Crossfit.com: Where you can do Barbara at lunch and tell your wife about it at dinner
300. Strength (fitness) comes in different size packages
301. Crossfit.com: For the undomesticated.
302. Crossfit: Mess you up.
Do the workout of the day.
Lay on the floor sick.
303. Crossfit: You don't know squats!!!
304. No Crossfit; no fitness
Know Crossfit; Know fitness!
305. Crossfit: Because sweat is not a 4 letter word!
306. Crossfit: Calluses are your friends!
307. Crossfit: Grip it, pull it, clean it, jerk it, snatch it!! You'll love it!
308. Instant whoopass, just add CrossFit.
309. My trainer beat up your trainer. (Picture of Pukie in boxing gloves)
310. Don't worry...Lunch is on me.
311. My honor student beat up your stupid kid.
312. Helen- check
313. Faster. Stronger. Pukier.
314. Work harder. Puke smarter.
315. Work smarter. Puke harder.
316. Tomorrow's forecast is projecting vomit.
317. Personal Trainers: The other, other, other, other white meat! (with a pic of Athena licking her chops)
318. CrossFit.com: We eat Conventional Trainers and Bodybuilders for breakfast…then puke them up after our workout.
319. YES, I know what I am doing . . .
NO, I don’t want your opinion . . .
YES, I am still using that . . .
NO, I am not done working out even though I am lying on the floor heaving.
320. Get Crossfit or get out of the way.
321. I'm working out. You're staring at my t-shirt. Any other questions?
322. It is a matter of weakness and strength.--Sun Tzu
323. CrossFit.com - Transcendent Fitness
324. CrossFit.com - Intensity2
325. CrossFit.com - The next evolution in fitness.
326. CrossFit.com - I’d rather do girls than curls
327. Dumping curls for girls
328. Trading curls for girls
329. Give me girls, not curls.
330. CrossFit.com – When perfection isn’t good enough.
331. CrossFit.com – Faster, Stronger, Longer.
332. CrossFit.com – I don’t suffer from insanity, I love every minute of it.
333. CrossFit.com – Physical Enlightenment
334. Judge me all you want...just keep the verdict to yourself.
335. working HARDER
makes us BETTER
makes us STRONGER
336. You look at me working out and you think I am NUTS . . .
Reality is, you wish your workout had NUTS as big as ours.--CrossFit.com
337. EXTREME and UNPRETTY, but it GETS YOU THERE Crossfit.com
338. To boldly puke like no man has puked before. Crossfit.com
339. Crossfit.com Wanna roll in the gravel?
340. CrossFit: It's not about winning. It's about total Fitness DOMINATION.
341. CrossFit bodies don’t need ‘Building’ They are ‘FORGED’ . . . can you take the heat?--CrossFit.com
342. CrossFit: Metabolic Nitroglycerine
343. CrossFit: Metabolic Nitroglycerine
Stick with us, and you won't need the other kind.
344. Practice Chaos to Develop Control.
345. Hi, my name is __________ and I'm a CrossFitter. --CrossFit.com
346. I Took a Lactic Acid Bath at Crossfit.com
347. Viral Workouts. Crossfit
348. Hail Crossfit! We who are about to puke salute you!
349. Work 'till you puke. . . EVERYDAY. CrossFit
350. Cardio for people who don't like Cardio.
351. The Poetry of Pain.
352. The poetry of elite fitness (perhaps with a picture of Pukie for suitable irony.)
353. Endocrine Response
Passion and the poetry of puke
354. Endocrine Response?
Ask me how!
355. That bar ain't for hanging laundry!!
Lift or get out of the way!
356. Crossfit: Making friends and influencing people in gyms across the nation!
357. Are you tough enough...Crossfit.com
358. Are you up for the challenge? CROSSFIT.com
359. Are you fit enough? CROSSFIT.com
360. SHOWING THE WORLD WHAT AMERICA IS MADE OF! CROSSFIT.COM
361. How America does fitness...Crossfit.com
362. I'm Pukie the Clown and I approve these workouts...CROSSFIT.COM
363. VOTE CROSSFIT FOR A FITTER AMERICA AND BETTER LIFE
364. AMERICAN TROOPS AND AMERICAN CITIZENS DESERVE THE BEST...CROSSFIT.COM
365. WORK OUT AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!
366. Kelly Kicked my butt again on the Workout of the Day....www.Crossfit.com
367. Where the Men are Men, and the Women are tougher.
368. GO BEYOND BODYBUILDING
369. LEARN ABOUT FUNCTIONAL FITNESS
370. CREATING HIGH PERFORMANCE FITNESS
371. ENJOY THE INTENSITY
372. We are not just Jerks.--CrossFit.com
373. Exerto ergo sum (I exercise/exert, therefore I am)
375. If you ask me what I am doing one more time . . . I am going to make you do it with me. --CrossFit.com
376. Your body will thank you . . . later. --CrossFit.com
377. Your muscles are made to exert.
Your lungs are meant to breathe.
378. Stop 'Flexing', Stop 'Talking' and start getting Fit. --CrossFit.com
379. Fitness is not about appearance, it is about PERFORMANCE.
380. Stop staring and start Performing. --CrossFit.com
381. When was the last time you did 30 pull ups in a row? --CrossFit.com
383. I do CrossFit so I can train harder.
I train harder to be the best.
I want to be the best so I can do more CrossFit,
so that I can train harder,
so I can be the best,
so I can do more CrossFit . . .
384. Train Harder Be the Best --CrossFit.com
385. Champion Production Facility in progress: CrossFit.com
386. Machines are the Enemy. --CrossFit.com
387. It will destroy you. --CrossFit.com
388. If I told you there was a place that will make you stronger, faster, harder, give you more endurance, more agility, and more coordination--would you go there?
389. What if you had to give up your fitness reality?
390. CrossFit.com, consider yourself warned.
Been there, did that...
5 rounds for time!
392. Crossfit: It's called a kip and it's not cheating!!
393. Suck it up, Buttercup. --Crossfit.com
394. On one side of the shirt:
a picture of someone doing a dumbbell curl.
with the text: "you're wasting your time"
on the other side of the shirt:
a picture of someone doing an overhead squat.
with the text: "www.crossfit.com
395. CROSSFIT.COM - We offer bribes to be on the frontline!
396. There are two things an English Crossfitter understands, hard words and hard vomiting.
397. Welcome to crossfit down under
Where the women glow and the men thunder
398. Welcome to CrossFit Down Under
Lift, row and throw, then chunder
399. Crossfit.com Complete a workout with this kind of intensity
A path to enlightenment
400. Smoke you like cheap crack crossfit.com
401. You Can't Smoke a Rock!
402. Friends don't let friends do lateral raises.
403. Got sweat?
404. My other workout is a BMW--lifted 50 reps for time.
405. Resistance is futile.
406. Just say no to curls.
407. Just do it...again, faster.
408. Don't be scared, I was wimpy once, too.
409. Dr Tabata seemed like such a nice man...
410. Don't ask, just get busy.
411. Let's go, clock's running!
412. Don't just stand there, tabata something
413. Dear Mom...
415. Let's see...run, lift, lunge, squat, sit-up, pull-up, puke...got it
416. It hurts so good
417. The only thing missing is you
418. Domo Arigato, Dr Tabat-o
419. Dr Tabata says do 8 sets of 20 seconds and call me in the morning...if you can.
420. Crossfit.com Bucket not included
421. Crossfit.com Bizarre Love Triangle WOD Pukie Results
422. Crossfit.com Show Me Show Me How You do the lift Again
423. All men die, but not all men really CrossFit.com
424. The best always prepare for the worst. Crossfit.com
425. While you were eating your second helping, I was doing Crossfit.
While you were watching your third sitcom, I was doing Crossfit.
While you were drinking your fourth beer, I was doing Crossfit.
While you were pressing snooze a fifth time, I was doing Crossfit.
Think about it. crossfit.com
426. Fast enough to run you down, strong enough to beat you up.
427. vini, vidi, Crossfit.
428. Ego delenda est
429. Aut inveniam aut fasciam (I will either find a way or make one)
430. vini, vidi, pukie
431. Crossfit: Hundreds of sweat soaked, panting maniacs can't be wrong...can they?
432. I brachiate for CrossFit
433. Cry, 'Havoc!' --crossfit.com
434. But soft, what vomit doth through yonder window break?
435. Obsessed is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.
436. It doesn't have to be fun to be fun.--Mark Twight
437. (On front of shirt in bold) CrossFit is Numero Uno (on back of shirt)
CrossFit.com - Pumping REAL Iron Sorry, Arnold
438. Sometimes good intentions are not enough--Mark Twight
439. Second place is the first Loser CrossFit.com
440. --CrossFit. Do and understand.
441. --Surprise yourself. CrossFit.
442. --CrossFit. Pure gratification.
443. Fitness is my sport....Crossfit
444. The energizer bunny has nothing on me.
445. Crossfit...Live up to your potential.
446. If I drop dead tomorrow, at least I know I died in great condition....Crossfit
447. Good, Better, Best. I'll never rest, 'til good is better and better is best.
448. I can't wait until tomorrow. Why not? Cause I get better every day.
449. If you ever dream that you can beat me, you better wake up and apologize.
450. If I had a little humility, I'd be perfect.
451. Lot's of people look up to me. That's because I just knocked them down.
452. Most Crossfitters are temperamental. That's 10% temper and 90% mental.
453. Crossfit and sex are the only things you can enjoy without being good at it.
454. What I do best, is make you look bad.
455. You don't have to be crazy to be Crossfit, but it helps.
456. The doctors x-rayed my head and found nothing.
457. All the lies about me are true.
458. Speed, strength, and the inability to register pain immediately....Crossfit
459. A person who has no fear belongs in a mental institution, or doing Crossfit.
460. To you, I'm like the planet Jupiter. You know I'm out there, but you have no idea what I'm doing.
461. Every once in a while, I stop to take a breath.
462. I even brush my teeth hard.
463. The sultan of squat.
464. Nothing will work unless you do.
465. You have the right to suffer. You have the right to feel pain. If you wish to have an attorney present, the WOD will hurt him too.
466. Crossfit.com. Where we connect with and do several women. They whip us
until we can't take the pain. We like it. We do it for time. We then post about
our experience and share it with our friends.
467. Crossfit.com -- Where Kelly and Lynne humble my manhood and the other ladies whip me.
468. CROSSFIT.COM ENJOY THE INTENSITY, INSANITY, AND LADIES WHO WILL WHIP YOUR TAIL. DO IT AGAIN TOMORROW.
469. Whiskey for my men, Beer for my horses, and a bucket for me.
470. W/T = CrossFit
471. W/T = ΧροσσΦιτ
472. CrossFit.com: The opposing thumb of fitness.