View Single Post
Old 11-17-2010, 08:28 PM   #42
Jonathan Dilgen

Profile:
Re: Jonathan's Crossfit progression

It's not that I've been slacking...just needed a break from the boards is all. Since the last time I updated, I went from doing WOD's at Crossfit Orange in Goshen to Crossfit C2E in Chester with Jeff Johnson (who is awesome btw). He's got a small place for now and it's almost like a boutique crossfit facility; he might not have all the equipment for every WOD on the mainsite but he'll more than make up for it with ingenuity and personal attention. Great guy, great place, I was sorry to have to leave.

Anyway, back in Baltimore for the time being and I started the foundations course at Crossfit BWI. They have a strong program and some super strong athletes. Tonight was our 6th class of 8, and we've been invited to join in the regular classes, so I'm super excited but also completely spent from todays WOD:

AMRAP 10 minutes:
50 ft walking lunge 25# dumbbell
10 single arm snatches right arm
50 ft walking lunge 25# dumbbell
10 single arm snatches left arm

I got 4 rounds plus 50 ft, the right arm snatches and about 40 more feet before time ran out. My legs felt like they were cramping pretty good right afterward. I drank some water and ate the chicken with sweet potatoes I brought with me. Now I feel good, tired, full and ready for bed!