View Single Post
Old 07-21-2008, 08:28 AM   #19
Allison Foreman

Profile:
Re: York/Allison Foreman

Hi, guys. Looks like its time to throw my contact info back out there. Sometimes forget that some folks may not have it, and not just trying to self promote or anything, but really appreciate all the kind comments.

Of course, I offer the CF community gets at least a 30% discount on everything in the York Barbell product line, and can send electronic catalogs and quotes that will include discounts and lowest available freight (I'll need zip codes for freight calculations, and whether its a commercial or residential delivery).

I do await freight quotes from our shipping department, as I always find out the lowest available rate for each request (particularly helpful when multiple items are being considered). Lots of times you can add on toys without changing the freight rate at all, so I try to get that information as well - those freebie add-ons are determined by load size, weight, and distance, and my shipping goddess is awesome with that! Would rather spend $$$ on toys rather than shipping, so I try to let folks know how many additional lbs they can toss on a load for "free"! Freight can really be a determining factor, and I don't use a "blanket" rate as it may not be the client's lowest, and do not consider shipping to be a profit center. So I do apologize if it takes a wee bit longer.

Okie dokie, here's how to find me: Allison Foreman, for York Barbell, (614) 785-9266 office, (614) 284-6455 cell, (614) 785-9322 fax, allisonforeman@aol.com

Thanks, and appreciate the opportunity to be of assistance. Anyone can give me a shout with any requests, or just to talk shop!!