View Single Post
Old 02-01-2019, 11:15 AM   #2003
Vic McQuaide

Profile:
Re: 2014 45-49 Fittest on the Planet goal

My kids came up to the plate for me. Gives you the other side of the situation-

My dad , Vic McQuaide, is someone that I think any child would be lucky to have as a parent. As a child I was a very stubborn and unruly little girl. I would never listen to anything he wanted me to learn and I pushed him away every chance I had. Fortunately, No matter what I did he loved me and persevered through it . He took my under his wing and got me into fitness , church , and school. We took a college road trip all over California which is one of the fondest memories I have. He has been a shoulder to cry on and a motivator when Iím struggling. He has a kind heart and is generous with whatever he can. My dad is not perfect, but he is a great example for his kids. My brothers and I are lucky to have him in our lives.

Allie McQuaide

Vic McQuaide is a fantastic father and always someone I look up to. His hard work and determination shows in his competitive cross-fit tournaments but also in our family. It is clear that we are his number one priority. For example, I am a college student at Texas Tech University so I don't get to see him as much as I'd like to but he calls and texts me almost every day to remind me how much he loves and supports me through my ups and downs. He is a fantastic father and role model who I know will always have my back.

- Tristan McQuaide
Owner of Crossfitdarkside.com Fran: 2:36 Diane: 2:30 Jackie 5:43 Mary 15+ rounds Helen 6:58