CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (https://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Workout Logs (https://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Nik (https://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=33554)

Scott Jenkins 04-21-2012 02:33 AM

Re: Nik

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;1054286]Complete as many rounds as possible in 12 minutes of:
15 foot Rope climb, 1 ascent
15 Push-ups

10 rouns on rope climb 8 pushups.

Really happy about that.

Even with smoked shoulders I threatened the main page post.

Broke pushups after 4th round, mostly 6/5/4 ot there about.
one round was 7/4/4.

Rope was fine and no problem. Left shoulder blad sore from yesterday, I felt it, but it did'nt stop anything. Like I said, with fresh shoulders Id have gotten close to 12 rounds or more.

oh Scott, if you had a rope, you would have loved this![/QUOTE]

Great work Nik, definately threatening the main page there. I still do not know how I would be on rope climbing, only done it once in adult life at a gymnastics centre, they were about 50ft ropes and I got a bit carried away!! forgot about the coming back down part.

Nik Nichols 04-21-2012 11:48 AM

[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;1054441]Great work Nik, definately threatening the main page there. I still do not know how I would be on rope climbing, only done it once in adult life at a gymnastics centre, they were about 50ft ropes and I got a bit carried away!! forgot about the coming back down part.[/QUOTE]

Man one reps at 15 feet is 4 pulls for me, Not hard at all, and not to high. I'm sure it wouldn't be an issue for you.

Nik Nichols 04-21-2012 11:50 AM

Daily squat

bar x3
115lbs x3
185lbs x1
235lbs x1
285lbs x1
320lbs (145k) x2

I am off next week, so Workouts will be weird. But I will keep up. Probably go to crossfit Rockwall a few time this week.

Oh I tried to get a video of my squats today, but only got 20 seconds befor the memory was full. So I did'nt get the lift.

Nik Nichols 04-24-2012 07:59 AM

Well this week is looking like total crap. I am off till Monday. I have only squatted Sat, I have so much family stuff going on right now. My brother is moving and I am and wil be helping him, Martin is sick and we are taking him to the Dr today, (not bad, but really runny nose and cough) then to the aquarium later. Took Cathy to the Dr yesterday. I hope to get some work in today. I don't know what, but I will try to get in and lift or atleast squat.

Scott Jenkins 04-24-2012 08:08 AM

Sounds like your busier when your not working Nik. Your like a proper Hero running around like that , you make me feel lazy. Not working today so I just went for a sauna at the girl's gym and a swim, although the pool was full of old people and something nasty floated past, at which time I got out. It was like part of a wig, strange.

Nik Nichols 04-24-2012 11:10 AM

[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;1055288]Sounds like your busier when your not working Nik. Your like a proper Hero running around like that , you make me feel lazy. Not working today so I just went for a sauna at the girl's gym and a swim, although the pool was full of old people and something nasty floated past, at which time I got out. It was like part of a wig, strange.[/QUOTE]

AWW yuck~

Yea, I May have my borther and his wife and 8 kids move in. My yunger brother has a double hernia and will be gitting it fixedf( found out today. It is a stressfull time for me right now.

Nik Nichols 04-24-2012 11:12 AM

On a good note. I went out and Martin and I got a warmup here at the house.

30 reps
pushups
squats

pullups all deadhang and in 10s
wide c2b
close over hand
close under hand

3 set 10 reps knees to elbows

10 reps HSPUs( hard today) 2/(fell off the wall)/6/2

Jesse Emers 04-25-2012 01:13 AM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;1055351]AWW yuck~

Yea, I May have my borther and his wife and 8 kids move in. My yunger brother has a double hernia and will be gitting it fixedf( found out today. It is a stressfull time for me right now.[/QUOTE]

Wow Nik, I'm sure everything will work out for you and your family. I hope it causes you as little stress as possible. Taking some days off working out may be mentally painful but it's probably going to be a very good thing for you body. Enjoy the rest of your time off with your family.

Nik Nichols 04-25-2012 02:47 PM

[QUOTE=Jesse Emers;1055570]Wow Nik, I'm sure everything will work out for you and your family. I hope it causes you as little stress as possible. Taking some days off working out may be mentally painful but it's probably going to be a very good thing for you body. Enjoy the rest of your time off with your family.[/QUOTE]

Yea, we will see, I will see the family tomorrow( God willing) and figure out what is happening. I needed a workout. I feel so much better.

Nik Nichols 04-25-2012 02:50 PM

"Diane"

21-15-9 reps of:
225 pound Deadlift
Handstand push-ups

time 6:37 with game standars on the HSPUs. Felt good, 21hspus unbroken then broke up the rest alot. Harder on the standard. I feel bad for tall people.

last time 5:58

last time 7:33
last time 12:17
last last time 11:14