CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (https://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Pukie's Bucket (https://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Sharknado (https://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=83073)

Cody Lichtenwalner 08-20-2013 07:43 PM

Re: Sharknado

[QUOTE=Brad Allen Jones;1188227]Cody, how was the whisky?

I need to get some.[/QUOTE]

Not as good as the 18 year. Or the rarest vintage reserve (bought that $300 bottle for my wedding). But it does the trick and is very savory. I tip my make believe hat to john Jameson and sons

Jeff Enge 08-20-2013 08:09 PM

[QUOTE=Jeff Enge;1188192]My conditioning piece/finisher for tonight:

4 rounds
5 deadlift, 315#
5 muscle up to ring dip
6 kb snatch, 2 pood alternating arms
5 box jump, 40"

Any thoughts?[/QUOTE]

Overestimated my conditioning ability again, dropped to three rounds and still 9:18... or maybe I just am not good at programming MetCons for myself? MU-to-dips damn near killed me after bench 3s, close grip bench and bent-over rows for strength work!

Cody Lichtenwalner 08-20-2013 08:15 PM

[QUOTE=Jeff Enge;1188243]Overestimated my conditioning ability again, dropped to three rounds and still 9:18... or maybe I just am not good at programming MetCons for myself? MU-to-dips damn near killed me after bench 3s, close grip bench and bent-over rows for strength work![/QUOTE]

havent been around long enough to critique anybodys metcons but that sounded real tough. But again ive watched your youtube channel and have been humbled so i was pulling for you to complete it. still 3 rounds is goddamn warrior mode my friend. me and my whiskey tip our hats

Jeff Enge 08-20-2013 08:23 PM

[QUOTE=Cody Lichtenwalner;1188246]havent been around long enough to critique anybodys metcons but that sounded real tough. But again ive watched your youtube channel and have been humbled so i was pulling for you to complete it. still 3 rounds is goddamn warrior mode my friend. me and my whiskey tip our hats[/QUOTE]

Thank you sir. Get that shoulder thing healed up and you'll be here in no time, you already squat as much as I do!

Cody Lichtenwalner 08-20-2013 08:28 PM

i owe everything i am to planet fitness. without their lunk alarm i wouldnt know when i was using proper form

BMH 08-20-2013 08:35 PM

Wish I had some booze!

Cody Lichtenwalner 08-20-2013 08:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[QUOTE=Bill M. Hesse;1188258]Wish I had some booze![/QUOTE]

your welcome

BMH 08-20-2013 09:08 PM

Got my face semi pierced by my cat today. Wife had to unhook his claw from my face. I was like, "Most metal thing ever!!!!"

Vickie Ellickson 08-20-2013 10:17 PM

[QUOTE=Bill M. Hesse;1188270]Got my face semi pierced by my cat today. Wife had to unhook his claw from my face. I was like, "Most metal thing ever!!!!"[/QUOTE]

What did you do to kitty to provoke such a response?

Blair Robert Lowe 08-21-2013 12:44 AM

****ing cats.

I once used to like cats.

But these noisy talkative ****ers need to STFU.

**** litter boxes in the house. And cat hair. And cat cries. And cat smell.

I do like it when they play with things or hunt stuff.

****ing cats.