CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (https://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Workout Logs (https://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Nik (https://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=33554)

Nik Nichols 10-28-2010 06:47 AM

Re: Nik

[QUOTE=Marianne Urbanski;860994]thats a warm up? i'm tired looking at it.. yup.. it is true.. CF warm ups are other people's workouts!![/QUOTE]

HAHAHA yep actually I havent been doing my pullups lately either.

Shannon Mullens 10-28-2010 07:44 AM

Watching your workouts reminds me I really need to get my butt in gear creating space for a home gym. (It also gives me goals and jealous fits, but I mean that in a totally good way!)

Nik Nichols 10-28-2010 08:47 AM

[QUOTE=Shannon Mullens;861019]Watching your workouts reminds me I really need to get my butt in gear creating space for a home gym. (It also gives me goals and jealous fits, but I mean that in a totally good way!)[/QUOTE]

Thanks, Get that gym together! Me I just want to be capable. There is so much to work on. The morning warnups is mostly for 2 reasons. I have arthritus in my lower back and to strenth my core. I had a bad problem from always pulling my back befor crossfit. Now I combat it every day and try to strenth it as much as I can.

Nik Nichols 10-28-2010 08:47 AM

10:00 break. Went and drove out my new 5K route and did some leg streches.

Scott Jenkins 10-28-2010 09:45 AM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;861059]10:00 break. Went and drove out my new 5K route and did some leg streches.[/QUOTE]

What time did you drive it in :D

Nik Nichols 10-28-2010 11:14 AM

[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;861109]What time did you drive it in :D[/QUOTE]

Man I shoud have stuck to the car.

Nik Nichols 10-28-2010 11:17 AM

Run 5K

time 30:52

Now it felt good.

and my excuse is I don't really trust my mesurement. I just clocked it in my car. I will go on line and trace it out and see if I'm colse.

Now the run felt fine. Better then I though it would. Pushed on the hills. ran harder on the down hills. kicked at the end everything. So I'm fine with the run. Either way it was good to get a 10 k in.

Scott Jenkins 10-28-2010 12:15 PM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;861160]Run 5K

time 30:52

Now it felt good.

and my excuse is I don't really trust my mesurement. I just clocked it in my car. I will go on line and trace it out and see if I'm colse.

Now the run felt fine. Better then I though it would. Pushed on the hills. ran harder on the down hills. kicked at the end everything. So I'm fine with the run. Either way it was good to get a 10 k in.[/QUOTE]

Fine work then Nik, as long as it felt good and you kept running all the way the distance must of been longer than 5k, you ever looked on [url]www.mapmyrun.com[/url], its really accurate and I am sure it is all over the world.

Nik Nichols 10-28-2010 12:41 PM

[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;861176]Fine work then Nik, as long as it felt good and you kept running all the way the distance must of been longer than 5k, you ever looked on [url]www.mapmyrun.com[/url], its really accurate and I am sure it is all over the world.[/QUOTE]

I used usatf.com

And low and behold it was 5and 1/2 K so I run 1/2 a K to much. I'm happy with that.

Nik Nichols 10-28-2010 01:35 PM

3:00 break

Streching

hips, quads, hams,calfs, shins 2min each pard and side except the shins, left anckel didn't like the position.

16:30