CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (https://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Workout Logs (https://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Nik (https://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=33554)

Nik Nichols 03-13-2009 01:03 PM

Re: Nik

[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;540544]Nice work Nik, my current PR is 264lb so your now ahead of me on the 3RM, I will try and change that in the morning. You sure your eating enough Nik, dizziness can come when your not getting enough food.[/QUOTE]
I think I'm eating plenty, I think it is from this stuped cold, or what ever it is.

Funny how a good workout can feel like crap because your head isn't in it.

[QUOTE=Nick Harris;540557]Great workout Nik! Very strong on the back squats![/QUOTE]
Thanks bud, I was workoing reall hard on form, i didn't expect alot.

[QUOTE=Elizabeth Terris;540571]Nice work despite the upper respiratory infection! Hope you feel better tomorrow![/QUOTE]

Thanks ET, me too.

Scott Jenkins 03-16-2009 03:54 AM

Wake up Nik its time to get training. Hope your not unwell again. I am going to hit JT today and after quite an easy weekend for me I expect a good time.

Nik Nichols 03-16-2009 06:45 AM

No still down, I missed thwe first roung of flu that went through the familly and got this one, I missed Sat and Sun. I'll take the rest day, hope to be up tomarrow.

I have (whole familly has) head cold, ears stopped up, runny nose sore throat. Suck central. SIGH!!

Scott Jenkins 03-16-2009 06:48 AM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;542238]No still down, I missed thwe first roung of flu that went through the familly and got this one, I missed Sat and Sun. I'll take the rest day, hope to be up tomarrow.

I have (whole familly has) head cold, ears stopped up, runny nose sore throat. Suck central. SIGH!![/QUOTE]

Rest well today then because the next 3 day cycle is going to be attacked like your immune system. Eat loads of oranges and you should be ready by the morning.

Nik Nichols 03-16-2009 07:57 AM

[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;542240]Rest well today then because the next 3 day cycle is going to be attacked like your immune system. Eat loads of oranges and you should be ready by the morning.[/QUOTE]

Will do, I am trying to take it easy, I just want to be well, this year, and now lent has been rough. One thing after another get's in the way. But life happens, I thought I got past this years flu season, but what are you gonna do?! I'll be healthy and at it hard soon enough.

Richard Macaulay 03-16-2009 08:28 AM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;542285]Will do, I am trying to take it easy, I just want to be well, this year, and now lent has been rough. One thing after another get's in the way. But life happens, I thought I got past this years flu season, but what are you gonna do?! I'll be healthy and at it hard soon enough.[/QUOTE]

Hey bro, how are you feeling? And hows the family holding up?

Ricky

Nik Nichols 03-16-2009 08:35 AM

[QUOTE=Richard Macaulay;542311]Hey bro, how are you feeling? And hows the family holding up?

Ricky[/QUOTE]

Trying to kick it, I'm at work, I am really tired , my wife just got up and said she feels like she got hit by a truck. Eh well get past it soon enough I hope.

What are you up to?

Richard Macaulay 03-16-2009 08:41 AM

[QUOTE=Nik Nichols;542320]Trying to kick it, I'm at work, I am really tired , my wife just got up and said she feels like she got hit by a truck. Eh well get past it soon enough I hope.

What are you up to?[/QUOTE]

Oh man that sucks, i hope she, aswewll as yourself get through it quickly. I had something couple weeks ago, wasnt as bad as you, but i wasnt feeling great, now my mums got it!!

Im trying to decide wether to back squat tonight as my back is pretty consistently sore at the mo, seems to be below back muscles were back meets hips/pelvis....Actually lifting weights seems to losen eveything off, but not sure. Im fine with front squats, and deads seem to be ok to. We'l see. I was justs aying in scottys log, when i start CFSB i think il sub back squats for squat cleans (maybe).

Ricky

Nik Nichols 03-16-2009 10:05 AM

[QUOTE=Richard Macaulay;542325]Oh man that sucks, i hope she, aswewll as yourself get through it quickly. I had something couple weeks ago, wasnt as bad as you, but i wasnt feeling great, now my mums got it!!

Im trying to decide wether to back squat tonight as my back is pretty consistently sore at the mo, seems to be below back muscles were back meets hips/pelvis....Actually lifting weights seems to losen eveything off, but not sure. Im fine with front squats, and deads seem to be ok to. We'l see. I was justs aying in scottys log, when i start CFSB i think il sub back squats for squat cleans (maybe).

Ricky[/QUOTE]

Front squats helped me alot when my back was out, either way watch your form and don't over do it.

Nik Nichols 03-16-2009 02:03 PM

Well my wife has Phenomia, the Dr gave her some med's and if she is not better in 24hours she will be put in the hospital...