CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (https://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Workout Logs (https://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Nik (https://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=33554)

Nik Nichols 07-30-2009 06:15 PM

Re: Nik

[QUOTE=Camille Lore;634965]Nice job, man! I have yet to try that 10k. But I'm kinda curious in a sick way...

I've been all over the place travelling lately. Got to see Kelly Moore compete in the raw powerlifting meet! Awesome... she set 2 national/american records!

And you as always are kicking some royal ***.[/QUOTE]

Ah MAN did she really?!?!? That is great. Is she as awesome to see in action as on the logs, she can really humble you(me).

I was wondering when you might make it back to the logs.

Camille Lore 07-30-2009 07:19 PM

She did, and she is. Very ... quiet, unassuming, humble. Happy to help the other competitors-it was nice to see. She's a shining example for CrossFit.

Nik Nichols 07-31-2009 04:17 AM

"Nicole"

Complete as many rounds in 20 minutes as you can of:
Run 400 meters
Max rep Pull-ups
6 runs(same as last time, pr run on nicole is 7runs)
pullups 25,20,21,20,20,10= 116 total reps

Better then last time(94 pullups 6 runs) But pr is I think 125pullups 7 runs, some where arround there.

Not bad for only being awake for 1and 1/2 hours, running off a banana:rofl:

Scott Jenkins 07-31-2009 04:33 AM

You may not have beat your rounds or reps but you hit a load more pull ups than last time you did 6 rounds which means you must of run faster to get them done. Good work Banana Man.

Ernie Guevara 07-31-2009 05:42 AM

Great job on Nicole Nik!! You killed my previous pullup pr. My Pr is like 88 or 90. I don't know if I'm gonna give Nicole a go today. Still planning on resting even though my body doesn't feel as bad as i thought it would. My legs actually felt worse yesterday than today. I'm gonna do some serious stretching and see if i can give Nicole a go today.

Nik Nichols 07-31-2009 01:11 PM

[QUOTE=Scott Jenkins;635208]You may not have beat your rounds or reps but you hit a load more pull ups than last time you did 6 rounds which means you must of run faster to get them done. Good work Banana Man.[/QUOTE]
Yea, I'm happy with it. It was a killer though. It is hard to breath on that one.
[QUOTE=Ernie Guevara;635236]Great job on Nicole Nik!! You killed my previous pullup pr. My Pr is like 88 or 90. I don't know if I'm gonna give Nicole a go today. Still planning on resting even though my body doesn't feel as bad as i thought it would. My legs actually felt worse yesterday than today. I'm gonna do some serious stretching and see if i can give Nicole a go today.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad your legs were good, mine were pretty sore.

Nik Nichols 07-31-2009 01:12 PM

3:00 break
5sets of 3 reps deadhang pullups and dips with 40lbs.

Jesse Emers 07-31-2009 04:57 PM

Good Nicole even though its no pr. You've got some good pullup #s. Do you know your max rep PUs?

Nik Nichols 07-31-2009 06:44 PM

[QUOTE=Jesse Emers;635665]Good Nicole even though its no pr. You've got some good pullup #s. Do you know your max rep PUs?[/QUOTE]

Thanks Jesse, Honestly I don't know. I did 35 C2B to 1 up a buddy Nick here on the boards, but that was in a WOD. I have hit 50 C2B a long time ago. I have been meaning to do it again, but haven't felt it yet. And the 50 was just to see if I could.

I was just thinking about your ''max'' rep formula. 7 set of 1 tomarrow. I need to look up my max and figure out what I want to hit it at. I'm really looking forward to hitting it like we talked, and hitting more maxes too.

Scott Jenkins 08-01-2009 12:08 AM

50 chest to bars without coming off the bar is elite my friend, before starting C2B's myself I was trying to build up to 50 normal kipping pull ups and was far from doing it, probably around 35 was my max, at chest to bar 23 is my current PR. You could probably give Speal a run for hes money on C2B's.