CrossFit Discussion Board

CrossFit Discussion Board (https://board.crossfit.com/index.php)
-   Workout Logs (https://board.crossfit.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Steve's "I'm not aging quietly" log (https://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=37110)

Charles Bennington 11-15-2008 05:21 PM

Re: The Bassman's Log (Steve Lampl)

Someone's got a new avatar!

Steve, you are looking awesome. The body composition change is really noticeable from your first avatar...I think we might need a side by side.

Christin Street 11-15-2008 06:52 PM

Great job Rowing today, Steve!!
NIce GTG on the PUs too! Keep changing that grip up.
Hot new avatar too! Lookin' strong.
:pepper:

Stephen Smith 11-15-2008 08:03 PM

I gotta say, Stephen, you're doing amazingly well, especially in the consistency department! That's the way to get fit, though. It's not any one day that does it, it's the accumulation of every day doing things right, and you definitely are!

Oh, and everyone else is right, you're lookin' strong on the new avatar! :highfive:

Stephen R. Lampl 11-16-2008 12:31 AM

[quote=Charles Bennington;447481]Someone's got a new avatar!

Steve, you are looking awesome. The body composition change is really noticeable from your first avatar...I think we might need a side by side.[/quote]

[quote=Christin Street;447528]Great job Rowing today, Steve!!
NIce GTG on the PUs too! Keep changing that grip up.
Hot new avatar too! Lookin' strong.
:pepper:[/quote]

[quote=Stephen Smith;447565]I gotta say, Stephen, you're doing amazingly well, especially in the consistency department! That's the way to get fit, though. It's not any one day that does it, it's the accumulation of every day doing things right, and you definitely are!

Oh, and everyone else is right, you're lookin' strong on the new avatar! :highfive:[/quote]

Christin, Chuck, and Steve,

Many thanks for the complements and encouragement! Chuck, I forgot to take the "before" pix but was thinking of doing that about now and comparing with 6 mos from my start date.

BTW, the avatar pic showed me one important thing.........gotta get a TAN on those legs........YOW!:rofl:

Stephen R. Lampl 11-16-2008 01:45 AM

[U][B]Sunday, 11/16/08[/B][/U][B]:

[I]REST DAY![/I]
[/B]

Bob Guere 11-16-2008 02:34 AM

[quote=Stephen R. Lampl;447667][U][B]Sunday, 11/16/08[/B][/U][B]:

[I]REST DAY![/I]
[/B][/quote]
I hear that! Let's see if my sad Cowboys can right the ship!

Keith Walker 11-16-2008 04:17 AM

Rest Day! woo-hoo! :pepper:
I need one!

I just looked back over some of your posts. Steve, you are an inspiration! It sounds like you have made a lot of progress. I'm very proud of you. You GO, man!:highfive:

Wath those hammies.......gentle stretching and proper warm up goes a loooong way.

Enjoy your rest day......let's see what tomorow brings!

Patrick Haskell 11-16-2008 04:51 AM

Nice avatar, Steve. That L-pullup is a keeper.

Stephen R. Lampl 11-16-2008 05:08 PM

[quote=Bob Guere;447672]I hear that! Let's see if my sad Cowboys can right the ship![/quote]

Cowboys???????? Bob, this is Kahlifohnia........49ers, Raiders, Ex LA Rams (now that Georgina has passed on, perhaps St. Louis has a chance..........), San Diego.........:D

Enjoy your day, whether rest or not!!

Bob Guere 11-16-2008 05:10 PM

[QUOTE=Stephen R. Lampl;447995]Cowboys???????? Bob, this is Kahlifohnia........49ers, Raiders, Ex LA Rams (now that Georgina has passed on, perhaps St. Louis has a chance..........), San Diego.........:D

Enjoy your day, whether rest or not!![/QUOTE]

I know....... but I'm not from here. Then again, I'm not a Texan either.